Christmas Music on the show can mean only one thing, it’s the end of another season of music celebration and review. We serve up another festive smorgasbord of musical crackers with all the trimmings. Join Tobin, Jamie and Richard to celebrate “Good Riddance” to an Annus Horribilis. It’s been a year of unprecedented changes not only in the world of music, but in the world as a whole.
COVID-19 has decimated communities globally, economic restrictions have strangled everyone’s finances and families have been kept apart. That is of course other than those who flout the law. Selfish behaviour that puts lives at risk. Shame on you. From the Bottom of the Record Box condones you not. Everyone needs to do their utmost to help protect lives.
- The Ghost of Christmas Present (No Ego) The Retrospective Soundtrack Players
- Leave a Glass of Whiskey for Santa (Leave the Bottle Out for Me) Tom Hogan
- Bourbon in My Eggnog Jones Street Station
- All I Want For Christmas is Emotional Stability Abigail Ory
- Dominick the Donkey (The Italian Christmas Donkey) Lou Monte
- Christ Was Born on Christmas Morn Cotton Top Mountain Sanctified Singers
- Joyeux Noel Make Like Monkeys
- Hark! The Herald Angel We Have Heard on High Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox
- Christmas Biscuits Glen Hansard & Mark Geary
- Handmade Card Nina Nastasia
We see out the cracking Season II of the show with some belting Christmas Music
Christmas Music with a difference from the 3 boys this week. It also marks the end of Season II of the show so it is with a heavy heart that we bid you farewell as we head into our recess. Alas, the lads will be back, bigger, stronger, more opinionated and combative than ever for Season III on April 10th. So, get involved in the meantime by contacting us here. We’d love to hear from you whether you are a listener or a musician.
Please help us continue broadcasting