Merry Christmas one and all. Welcome music lovers to our yuletide look at festive musical treats. No overt analysis or opinion this week. Join your hosts, Richard and Tobin, as we chat through our Christmas thoughts and wishes. It’s a great chance to get to know us a little better.
Firstly, we have some great alternative music choices for your Christmas listening pleasure. Secondly, we’re just having a chat in the studio over a glass of wine. Consequently, you’ll feel like you’re right in there with us, in the thick of the conversation. For instance, did you know there is an annual black pudding throwing World Championship in a small Northern town in England?
- Dirt Sledding The Killers
- Christmas Shine Christmas Treasures Series and The Clarke Family
- River Joni Mitchell
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Bob Dylan
- Little Drummer Boy Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
- The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot Nat King Cole
- Silent Night, Holy Night John Fahey
- A Junky’s Christmas William S. Burroughs
Christmas Music Special
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our faithful listeners around the globe. You all make us what we are with your dedication to searching out new music you drive us. We have had a fantastic year bringing music and chat to you and we are certainly looking forward to more discoveries in the new year that we can share with you. We hope you enjoy our selection of festive music this year. Keep on listening! Thanks. If you’d like to give us a little encouragement then suggest a track for the show here.